Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Robbed

I have just been well and truly fleeced.Bought a battery charger,which charges everything at WanChai computer centre yesterday for $235.went to the bank today and was surprised I had no money,I went home and found out I had been charged $2350! Went back to the shop and basically they told me to fuck off.twice I had asked them the price and both times they had said 235,I remember shit like that! In the cop shop now Sunday at 2:53pm via BlackBerry
But it is their word against mine-not a good day! Sunday at 2:54pm
Police basically won't do anything,but I got a case number and officially requested all their notes on the case so I can show the bank and consumer council. I now have the world's most expensive charger,anyone looking for a portable universal charger?
If the shop had made an honest mistake,then when I took the unused boxed product back 12 hours later, then they would have given me my money back,but no, these people are robbing bastard mutherfuckers.
The shop is on the first floor of Wanchai Computer Centre. If you know the layout,it is at the back right hand corner.It sells some laptops and accessories,there is a camera/phone shop opposite. If you don't know the layout it is called Manu Digi Creation Co. Shop number 114-115, 1st floor e-mail manudigi@hotmail.com.hk
Tel 34899822


1 comment:

  1. remind me never to go there - when i went there to buy a webcam from somewhere else there, the guy made a point of saying to keep the receipt and the box so I could bring it back if it didn't work. Filthy behavior indeed from this place.

    ReplyDelete